The Daily DIYer

Friday, February 27, 2015

Homemade Febreeze



We all love the smell of a fresh clean house.  Make your own fabric freshener for pennies!
 
Homemade Febreeze Style Fabric Freshener
 
 

FREE BOTTLE LABEL PRINTABLE HERE
*Click on the link above, Right click the photo, save to your computer, open on your desktop and print*

I have used this recipe for YEARS.  I was an avid couponer for awhile and did all things thrifty.  This was one of my favorite money saving DIYs.  The ingredient for this project cost you under $3.00 but will produce bottle after bottle of this awesome smelling fabric freshener.  You are literally getting each full bottle for PENNIES when you make it over and over, which I DO!!!

Fabric freshener is so great for your home, but take it outside too!!!  This stuff is so great in your car.  Of course don't spray it before you plan to drive anywhere, it will take a little bit to dry once a surface has been misted.

Check out this video to see great tips on how to mix it and make it even easier to pull together.
What is your favorite place to use fabric freshener?  Leave me a comment below and let me know!  And let me know if you've tried this!  My favorite place to use this great spray are my couches! 

Enjoy the tutorial!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: http://youtu.be/g2E7rnBrBDQ


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment