The Daily DIYer

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Personalized Plush Animals


Everyone loves to get cute little stuffed animals, whether it's for Valentine's Day, birthdays, get well, etc - take yours to the next level with PERSONALIZED cute little stuffed plushes
 
Personalized Plush Animals
 
 
I whipped up many of these little lovies for this years Valetine's Day.  Not just for my friends and family but also sold a dozen to clients.  YES!
 
I found these little plush animals at the Dollar Tree (I LOVE THE DOLLAR TREE).  Then added the personalization to the bears with the HTV.  I can think of lots and lots of way to change up this project to meet different events, holidays, celebrations, and such.  Possibilities are endless.  Check out the DIY video below to learn this easy technique and try it yourself!  I have included great tips and ideas in the video, I hope you ENJOY!


Can't see the video?  Click this link: http://youtu.be/rOa-hj00rEs


 

1 comment:

  1. Do you think there is a way to use a HTV on machine embroidered lettering to adhere. I do not have a cutter.

    ReplyDelete