The Daily DIYer

Friday, June 26, 2015

Fire Fighter Themed Backyard for Kids!


My husband is a volunteer fire fighter in our small little village.  He takes great pride in it and also takes it very seriously.  Anything fire fighter he sees for our kid's is bound to get.

I thought it would be fun to create a fun play space for our kids this year in the backyard and create a fire fighter theme.

I have done videos/tutorial on each of the elements from this space, which I will link down at the bottom of this post, but this is a complete "before and after" tour of the whole space and how it works together.

I hope you enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click here:  https://youtu.be/fFRaUMWUPdY


Blog Posts for Backyard Details:
DIY Backyard Firetruck Track

Outside Building Blocks

Painted Mini Trampoline
Fireman Themed Water Wall

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment