The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Porch Pallet Sign

This way my FIRST pallet sign, ever.
I have made many signs, even signs I'd had pieced together with scrap wood, but this was a true - tear a pallet apart and use the wood - kind of sign!  It was exciting!
Can I say, what a pain it was though!? Ha!  I could get the nails or staples out so I pulled out the jigsaw and just cut pieces off.  It seemed to work just fine, unless you are wanting longer pieces for bigger signs.
I wanted a sign for my porch so I stenciled "Life is better on the porch" onto the wood and it turned out just darling!  I have more wood and need to make some more sign!
To see the steps I used to make this sign see the video below.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click here:  https://youtu.be/wc6q9VrdIJ0


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment