The Daily DIYer

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Long time no BLOG!

I need to do a full post on what I've been up to, but I can tell you this...
 I AM STILL DAILY DIYing!
My hope is to jump back onto this blog train and we will start with Valentine's Day

 Remember the beautiful DIY Cafe Shelves me and hubby built last spring?
~Link to that post HERE~

WELL I LOVE THEM
Here is my Valentine's Day decor in our dining room on those beautiful cafe shelves.


I always (and I mean really try) to hit the after holiday sales.  Last year I lucked out with Valentine's Day.  I found TONS of decor 80% off at Hobby Lobby.  My heart fluttered when I opened my Valentine's Day storage tote and saw some great new things for me to use this year.  I love when that happens.

The beautiful chalkboard heart jars were among those 80% off steals.  The heart wreath I picked up at a craft show.  I love giving other creative artists my support too!

Stay tuned for my new cafe shelf redecoration coming after I have to take all the lovely Valentine's Day decor down.
If you want a look at what I've been up to, I've been great about updating my INSTAGRAM account nearly daily.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment