The Daily DIYer

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Saturday

When you can relive some of your childhood memories, that is just about as good as it gets when it comes to holiday traditions.  We spent the day with my grandmother (my kid's great grandmother).



As a kid, me and my sister spent a lot of time with my grandparents and a lot of our family traditions are passed down from those times.  It's been so great passing these traditions onto my own children.

Saturday we dyed eggs with my Grandma.  Something me and my sister ALWAYS did with her.  We even used the same spoons we used as kids for the dye cups.

In addition to that always fun activity, we also had an egg hunt - which was a little different then regular eggs hunts.  You'll have to watch the video below to see that fun...

Hope you enjoy!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment