The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Sunday!

My son, now nearly 3 years old, was so much fun this Easter!  My daughter, almost 10, I think it about to outgrow this fun holiday...  Such a difference in prospective in that 7 year age gap.
None the less, they both had so much fun!



My favorite part of the day was church.  Not only did we have a baptism, which is such a symbolic thing to witness, especially on Easter Sunday; however, church service was just so very moving.  I think we all go through the motions and sometimes we just need to stop and feel God's presence.

You can see our full day of fun from Easter morning, to church service, to our amazing lunch, and egg hunt at the kid's grandparent's house in the video linked below.

Enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment