The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

DIY Mason Jar Spice Drawer


First question....
Who thought it was a good idea to put their spices in those tiny cabinets above the stove?  I did!  Until you actually go to cook, have a hot food either popping or bubbling on the stove, and you need to reach above those hot pots/pans to get those needed spices.  Then they you think to yourself, every single time, well that's not a very good idea.

FINALLY finally I have taken the time to solve that very problem.

I actually hunted Pinterest for a very long time trying to find the best solution.  I love organization solutions!  I came across this PIN and knew it was the right one for me and my kitchen.  My spices are now right next to my stove where I can easily grab what I need, no fuss, no danger involved, and it's made a world of difference!

I have included a video here of the process I used to organize my spice drawer.  I hope it inspires you!
Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment