The Daily DIYer

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Neon Glow Party Supply Haul!


When one of your favorite things is party planning and your daughter hits the big 1-0
A giant neon/glow in the dark/black light party happens (well in our house anyway).

I spent the day hunting for some of the missing details of my daughter's soon-to-be birthday party and to wanted share!  I also added a GREAT TIP in the video if you are also planning a black light party.

At this awesome party the girls will be EATING fun snacks and food, making a glow project, having fun at the "#selfie" photo booth, playing a glow stick game, and of course having an awesome slumber party.

I hope to capture all the details of this party, so subscribe and follow me!
Coming soon:
-The Decorations
-The FOOD
-The Activities
-And the fun happenings at the actual party

Until then - enjoy this fun haul video!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment