The Daily DIYer

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Closet Organization


Of the things we put off....  my daughter's clothes closet was definitely one of those things.

Recently I DID go through her clothes and got rid of a lot that no longer fit her. (I bed you can't tell from all the clothes still left in there.. girls...).  Not only does she have a ton of clothes, but I have all seasons in there, and she is now in bigger sizes which means bigger clothes, which means, takes up more space in the clothes.

At one time there were toys in this closet too, but now, there is just no room for anything except clothes.

Here's a fun fast forwarded video of me finally getting around cleaning, organizing, and purging even more clothes from beginning to end!  I only wish cleaning really did go this quickly!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click her: https://youtu.be/AFLvzwwHb2s


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment