The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

YouTube Channel & Blog Update


As I said in my last post - I am taking a tiny step back from DAILY DIYs.  Well actually I'll still be Daily DIYing in my life, that's a given.  However, posting them all onto a blog and creating a video tutorial is just VERY time consuming.  I have very limited time as of lately.  I have decided to post DIYs and videos as I am able to and will pick and choose which projects are Blog and YouTube worthy.

You can follow my INSTAGRAM, where I post finished product photos and cool things on there!

I actually have a couple videos in the works for the near future so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE and stay tuned!  I have lots more to share!  (Just not on a daily basis)




Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/Kf1Jp7pcPgE


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I visit your blog regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers! brsm.io/youtube-subscribers-views/

    ReplyDelete