The Daily DIYer

Friday, July 10, 2015

Heat Press Projects ***100th DIY Video***


Today I'm celebrating 
100 DIY Videos!!!!!

You can see all 100 videos here on my YouTube channel:

Here on the blog, I have posted serveral more DIYs that did not include a video - but a photo tutorial or just a share type post of a finished product.  So lucky you guys who follow The Daily DIYer on Blogger!

However, on YouTube I've posted 100 DIY videos, every Monday-Friday for 20 straight weeks now!  How great to have reached this milestone!

Today's video I'm sharing with you my creations I've made so far with my NEW TOY!!  My husband has been the one really wanting this beauty.  He wants this shirt and that shirt and hates having them made and just wants them when he wants them - so he bought this for "us."

Since I got the heat press about a week or so ago I've been creating away.  In the video below I share with you all my HTV related projects.

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click here:  https://youtu.be/G2pbRs6m2Zg



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment