The Daily DIYer

Monday, September 26, 2016

DOLLAR TREE HAUL!



Who with me in their love for the Dollar Tree!?!?!

I LOVE THE DOLLAR TREE!  So do my kiddos.  We are very lucky that we have a very nice store not too far from us.  It's well kept, clean, organized and I always enjoy a good stroll through their aisles.

I feel like I'm thrifty and creative enough that I can take my dollars and stretch them at this store to create things with little investment and big impact!  I also really love their "school" selection.  I have been homeschooling for about a year now our now 3 1/2 year old.  He SO MUCH enjoys his school time with mom.  Dollar tree has supplied a lot of great things that we've incorporated into his learning.



In addition to that they also have some great cleaners in there.  I also lucked out and found some great new bathroom accessories for our guest bathroom!!  So check out the video below to see all of my amazing finds!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment