The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fall Decor Tag


I can not tel you how much I enjoyed making this video!  It was my first "tag" video.  Basically you get "tagged" by someone to do this challenge or you see a tag and everyone that wants to do it is then "tagged."  So now that that part is explained, now let me explain this actual video.  This whole video is a series of 10 questions all focused on the topic "fall decor."

Here are the 10 questions:
Questions: 
1. When do you start decorating for fall? 
2. What is your fall decor style? 
3. What is your favorite store to shop for fall home decor? 
4. How many pumpkins do you own?
5. Do you decorate the outside of your home also?
6. Is thanksgiving hosted at your home?
7. What is your favorite fall food to cook? 
8. Will you be making any fall DIYs?
9. What is your favorite fall candle?
10. What is your favorite place in your home to decorate?

You'll see in the video below how I answered these questions.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  I just love this topic and I share some photos of my own fall decor and past decor.

If you have a blog or a YouTube channel, consider yourself TAGGED!
Have fun and tackle this fun tag!

Hope you enjoy the video!

'

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment