The Daily DIYer

Friday, September 9, 2016

Family pallet Sign


This sign reads so true!  There's nothing in life more valuable then the love of our family.

I recreated this saying for a friend who is giving it at as a gift.  I think this sign would make an amazing gift for any family!

The rustic style is absolutely my favorite favorite favorite too.  Super rustic, super chippy, super aged, I love all the things that aren't perfect about this sign.  As a very polished person (I like to think so anyway), it is odd to me that this style would appeal to me.  But I always pair these rustic elements with very clean up accessories such as white porcelain vases and newer items to give my space an eclectic feel.

Watch how this pallet signs comes together from start to finish in the video I created below.

Enjoy!




post signature

1 comment: