The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Home Decor Tour

Fall is by far my most favorite holiday to decorate for!  Christmas, of course, is a close second.

Join me on my fall home decor tour for 2016!  I share with you my fall mantel (which has a little twist), a sunflower end table, my sofa table, my kitchen table centerpiece, cafe shelves in our dining room, a cabinet top in our dining room, my kitchen window, and my most favorite space of all - above my kitchen cabinets!
Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen
Kitchen

Dining table

Living Room

Dining Room
Wow, that is a lot more then I realized!  I hand crafting many of the decor items as well!

So make sure to check out the video below to see all the rustic fall chic decor in detail!  I also explain throughout the video where I purchased items and describe how some of the items where made.

Enjoy!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment