The Daily DIYer

Friday, September 30, 2016

Hanging Mason Jar Light


I am all about everything mason jar!  I've seen some beautiful light fixtures made with these popular mason jars that are just gorgeous!  I wanted to give it a try myself and started small with just a single mason jar.  I show you in this DIY video how to create your own simple handing mason jar light.  This was simple enough that now I'm ready to make tackle a larger light fixture in the future!  

I purchased my light kit for $6 from Ikea.  (Hemma)
Make sure your light kit has a removable ring

Top that's all assembled - see the video below of how to do this
Final step of the light building process!
I hope you love this light fixture as much as I do and try creating one for your own home!

Such a pretty, rustic, primitive and classic look

Here's the DIY tutorial! Enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment