The Daily DIYer

Monday, October 17, 2016

Craft Show Set up and Display

I used to do tons and tons and TONS of craft shows.  Since my son was born, I have majorly cut back.  This show is my biggest of the year with the most product and most elaborate set up.  It is an outside show at an Oktober Fest.  I just love it, which is why I keep doing it.  Our booth is right next to a running creek, it's an adorable little German town with all kinds of cute traditions.  Most of the booths are antiques and not handmade, but there are a few craft style booths, mine just happens to be one of them!
Tent Before
Tent After
I always enjoy seeing other people's displays and how they set up their booths and tents, so I'm sharing mine!  I change things every year and bring different items every year too.  We were lucky to have a beautiful day this year, but it has rained in the past.  I try to keep my booth contained instead of spread out because you just never know when the rain might start coming down.
I lost my business banners, so whipped up a wood sign to replace them.
I think I love it much more then the printed style!
I made some of my displays too - my pallet wood crates which cost me $0 instead of $10 each (saved me $40!).  All in all it was a GREAT show!  I had lots of buisness and the show itself was bustling with people thanks to the beautiful weather.  I'm already looking forward to next year!
Here's a look into how I set up and then a tour of my booth and products.  If you are interested in any of the items you see please e-mail me at: CrossinMyHeart@hotmail.com  I'm happy to recreate things for you!




Enjoy!

Direct Link to Video: https://youtu.be/tc_mAgltVHI

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment