The Daily DIYer

Friday, October 14, 2016

Easy and Quick Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub


Sugar scrub feels like such a luxury item to have and use, but it is also so quick and easy to make yourself.

I've tried different versions of this in other scents, but I must say that pumpkin spice can't be beat for me.  The smell of fall just makes me feel relaxed, calm, and warm.

In the past I've kept jars of sugar scrub in our bathrooms, and next to the kitchen sink.  Anywhere you might like to take an extra few seconds to give your hands that spa like feel.  Recently I've also kept a jar in my shower, another great place to take some extra time pampering yourself.

The video below is pretty short, because it really does not take long to make this scrub for yourself.  It's also great to give as gifts!

I hope you enjoy the video tutorial below and I also hope you make some of your own and enjoy that too!



Directions:
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Mix well and fill an 8 oz jar with air tight lid.
Scrub into skin with a little water and rinse clean.

Doesn't get much easier then that!

Happy Fall Everyone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment