The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

DIY 4 Foot Tall Oogie Boogie Yard Art


This will be our 3rd year of doing a Nightmare Before Christmas yard display for Halloween.  The first year, everything was new: 6' tall Jack Skellington, paper mache Zero, Zero's dog house, the countdown to Christmas clock and other little odds and ends.

This year, I wanted to add an Oogie Boogie!  He ended up being 4' tall.  I used a scrap piece of plywood that I had, so just went with what I had.

Cutting out the outline

Before paint

Spray paint
Adding the details
This guy is pretty simple since all I needed to do was spray paint and then add in the black details,

The special thing about this guy is that he will GLOW IN THE BLACK LIGHT!

I'm so excited to get our Halloween display up this year!
I'll post a video and blog all about that coming up soon!  Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss it!



Here's how our 4 foot tall Oogie Boogie came to life!

Enjoy!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment