The Daily DIYer

Friday, October 21, 2016

*~*DIY Unicorn Headband*~*



So I shared with you how to make the faux fur skirt and legwarmers for my daughter's Halloween costume already in THIS POST.  Now I'm sharing how I made the beautiful headband that pulls this whole costume together.
THANK YOU to www.DistinctiveFabric.com for providing the "Monkey Rainbow" faux fur for this project!  You can shop their online store HERE.
The supplies for this project include a headband, felt, gold metallic fabric, stretch gold sequince, hydrangea silk flowers, rhinestones, and faux fur and hot glue!


Roll the gold fabric into a cone

Stuff with cotton fill

Add felt ears

Add fur mane and flower accents
I share with you in the video below the steps to create your own beautiful unicorn headband!
Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment