The Daily DIYer

Monday, October 10, 2016

Wood Block Picture Holders


I love how simple these picture holders are, yet they are also so chic at the same time!


I had some left over 2"x 8" wood hanging around and thought I'd whip up a few of these for an upcoming craft show I'll be in.  For me, this cost $0.  I used scrap wood, ribbon and clothes pins I already had.  

Supplies: 2"x8"x10" wood, ribbon, twine, clothes pin, glue/glue gun

If you were to purchase the materials on your own I'd say these would cost under $5 each to make!  What a great gift idea to stock up on!  Perfect for weddings, Christmas, new babies, hostess gifts, get well soon gifts and SO MANY MORE great reasons you could give these.  Or you can always decorate your own home with them, right?

Bow tutorial!
I created a video tutorial below to show you how to put this whole piece together, as well as how to make the bows.  I give you some tips along the way as well.

Hope you enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment