The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

DIY Coffee Bar Wood Sign


Are you Rae Dunn obsessed?  I sort of am... sort of.  I have a mug tower full and a spoon rest and that's the extend of my collection.  I do wish I had much more though.  I'd love to have the canisters for sugar and flour.  I'd also really like to have some bowl.  Ok, enough about me and my Rae Dun collection (if you call it that).

This sign is Rae Dunn inspired.  I don't think you need to have a Rae Dun collection to like this style of wood sign.  It is still very farmhouse style and would go great with any coffee bar.

I used a white chalk paint for the background, and hand stenciled the black chalkboard paint for the font.  The frame is stained in Jacobean by Minwax.

I share all the details of how this sign was made in the video tutorial below.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/mCMpWg7EUWg


 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg


You can purchase this wood sign in my Etsy Shop HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment