The Daily DIYer

Friday, April 14, 2017

DIY Scrap Pallet Wood Signs



I have a hefty scrap wood pile going right now.  I always keep the "good" stuff when I'm cutting down signs.  When it's time to start restocking shops with new stuff I start working on getting that pile of scrap used up.

These two pallet signs turned out lovely!  They are also Rae Dunn inspired.  You'd never know that they were "scraps."  Which really just means, the ends of pieces I didn't need at the time, it's still great wood.  This is a great example of that.  Save your scraps!

I created a video tutorial to show you how these signs were made in much more detail and in real time.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/BGzy-O1Ls3M

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg


Purchase these signs in my Etsy Shop HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment