The Daily DIYer

Friday, April 21, 2017

DIY Spring Wood SIgn | Live Life in Full Bloom


When you have ugly wood, KEEP IT!  It can always come in handy for something.  This piece of scrap wood had a huge ugly knot on it.  I trimmed that part off and had myself a fresh slate that turned into this perfectly sized wood sign I am using on my spring mantel.

I like that this sign is a more subtle take on spring.  No pastels, still in the colors and style I have throughout my home; however it has a very spring like message.  "Live life in full bloom."

I share with you in my newest video tutorial how that ugly piece of scrap wood transformed into this beautiful spring wood sign.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/R5UNQbY4ErA

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

You can also purchase this wood sign in my Etsy Shop here:

Thanks for check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Great way to use up the scrap wood...I have a whole pile. Can you tell me what setting you use to cut your contact paper? and do you put it on a cutting mat or just use the cut media setting? thanks so much!! as always, love all your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete