The Daily DIYer

Monday, April 17, 2017

DIY Easter Birthday Party



I know I've mentioned in a few other posts that we were getting ready for our son's 4th birthday, which just also happened to fall on Easter Sunday this year.  I think that's pretty special, don't you?!  The Easter Bunny AND a birthday all in the same day.  It's got the ingredients for a pretty magical day.

I decided we were for sure going to kill two birds with one stone.  Our family gets together for Easter every year anyway, why not have a true Easter/Birthday party with everyone already together.  I didn't want to theme to look too girly, since it was for our son.  I have found a lot of Easter decor looks very feminine with all the rainbow pastels, and that's exactly what I wanted to stay away from.  So instead, we went with more of the chocolate bunnies, carrots, and simplistic style.

This was a fun party to plan.  We kept it a little more simple than we have in the past.  We are toning down the parties.  I don't think you need to go crazy to still have a very beautiful and memorable party though.  I hope that this video tour shows you just exactly what I mean by that.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/siUkQQP-rOM

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment