The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Dollar Tree & Walmart Easter Party Haul



When your little guy's 4th birthday falls on Easter Sunday you also have a Birthday party!  It's sort of a double whammy; however, in my mind it works out just perfect this year.  We are always with family on Easter Sunday anyway so why not have a double party bash?

I always hit the Dollar Tree first when shopping for party supplies.  I was able to find lots of treats, decor, dinner items, and a few extra fun things.  I also went to Walmart to get a few other things I wasn't able to get at the Dollar Tree, mainly things for this birthday cake.

I wanted to share this fun haul with you.  Maybe you are having an Easter party too, or having a spring party, or like me throwing an Easter birthday party
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/k9pngvbyMgc

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment