The Daily DIYer

Monday, April 24, 2017

DIY Rustic Blanket Ladder



I have made blanket ladders in the past; however, not in this style.  This was honestly easier than the other's I was making (see that post here).  You'll need (3) 1"x4"s for this project and some nails or screws.  It doesn't get much simple than that.  We love those types of projects, right?

What I like about blanket ladders is that they are functional, but also a great home decor piece.  You can paint them, stain them, antique them, make them match your home's decor.  They would also be great in a bathroom for towels, at Christmas for stockings, or even in a kid's room to display art work.  The sky is the limit!  You can really get creative with this design.

I share in the video tutorial below all the details of you can make your own blanket ladder.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/5eN3v2ZgaHY

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment