The Daily DIYer

Monday, July 17, 2017

DIY Apothecary Shelf from Old Dresser Drawer


Hobby Lobby had a great apothecary shelf that inspired me!  Our bathroom was needing a new shelf display over our toilet and it seemed to be the perfect style and look.  I had some old dresser drawers that I knew would come in handy and this project was the perfect fit.

I did a full video tutorial on how I created a vintage style apothecary shelf from an old dresser drawer and some scrap wood.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/HJcsfkLBMeU
 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Great you Are happy

    I have one myself because like 10 decades. I enjoy it too, not modded as yours though.

    Right now it doesn't operate, it chokes when warm. Brought to some neigbour of mine and he shall have a deeper look at it.

    It feels like some have had problem using the automatic decompression valve, so does yours have this?

    Have a fantastic day!

    Chainsaw Sharpeners Chainsaw Sharpener

    ReplyDelete


  2. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    upvc sliding doors in Hyderabad
    upvc sliding doors manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have guessed this began as a drawer! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points 검증사이트

    ReplyDelete