The Daily DIYer

Friday, July 14, 2017

DIY Bathroom Farmhouse Window


Rustic elegance added to our bathroom makeover.  It's not a big makeover, but I don't think it takes much to change the entire look of a room when it comes to a small space like that.  This farmhouse window was itching to come back into our home.  It used it in my fall home decor, which you can see HERE.

A pinterest picture inspired me to transform the window into a rustic towel rack for the bathroom.  I found a great chippy spindle at a reclaimed resale shop and combined the two to create a functional decor piece that I'm quite pleased with!

I share with you in the video tutorial below all the details of how it all came together.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/rrXC6GDCqlQ
 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment