The Daily DIYer

Saturday, July 1, 2017

DIY Side Table | Hobby Lobby Hack


I'm sure we've all seen our fair share of IKEA hacks, but what about a Hobby Lobby hack?  This store is killing me right now.  They have so many great new pieces at such great prices, it's very hard to not find what I'm looking for.  However, the perfect side table was no where to be found.  I have a lovely little accent chair in my bedroom that desperately needed a side table.  Unfortunately all the side tables were just too tall for it's short height.  That's when things start getting crafty.  If you can't find it, you start drumming up ideas on how it can be made.  In comes Hobby Lobby...

I found some pretty amazing metal barrels, just the right height for my accent chair!  Things get even more crafty from there and some DIY starts to happen.  I share with you the whole process in the video tutorial linked below.  I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:   https://youtu.be/Dkh81oCTOtg

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Really cute and I love it!! TFS!! I watch your channel daily! I'm a wanna be Shannon! 😀

    ReplyDelete