The Daily DIYer

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

DIY Mini Wood Tray


Unfortunately I don't have room in my home for a big extravagant coffee bar like I would love to have.  However, I do have extra corner counter space in the kitchen so this is where I added a little "coffee corner" instead.  The space needed some height to lift a few things out of the galvanized tray I have it all contained in.  I grabbed a few scrap and extra items from my workshop and created this piece fairly quickly.

If you don't have the pieces laying around, it really is an expensive and easy project, great for beginners.  The best part about this is you can create yours to fit your space and adjust the size and height.  You can use finials for the bottom and also stain or paint it in the color that matches your home's decor.

I created an easy to follow tutorial in the link below.  I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/v6uE9ioEHBM
 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment