The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

DIY Chalkboard Reclaimed Old Door


I just recently was introduced to the world of reclaimed resale shops.  We have two great ones within an hours drive of my home.  It's sort of a thrift shop with a twist.

Me and hubby made a trip to a very nice shop one Saturday for a child-less date.  It was fabulous!  

I really enjoyed looking at all of the old things that had been pulled out of old homes, buildings, businesses, churches, hotels, and more.  

We both had a great time treasuring hunting.

This bi-fold door was one of the treasures I came home with.  I knew just where and what I wanted to do with it when we found it.  I believe I paid $10 or so for it.

To see this reclaimed door transformed into new dining room decor, check out my video tutorial below.
I hope you are inspired!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/KCw1iaJ1t0c

 photo Signature_zpsv4kveavu.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment