The Daily DIYer

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Decor Home Tour - 2016

This Christmas was a labor of pure love.  Surprisingly it didn't start till late into October, which is also my small businesses busy season.  Next time I have this big idea to completely change my home's decor, I should really do it in the middle of the summer (slow season).

All in all, it did get accomplished and with little hair lost to stress.  Like I said, it was a "labor of love" so really was a lot of fun.

You'll get to hear and see all the details of this craziness in my video linked below.  There was a lot, A Lot, A LOT of DIYs going.  From ornaments, to wood signs, to accessorizing, lights, garlands, inside and outside decor, nothing was left out.  I really wanted our home to have that cabin and rustic feel, which for me is just the most cozy feeling there is in our home the entire year.

Without further ado, here is my 2016 Holiday Home Decor Tour.
Hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/bRHGo3zJA1E

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment