The Daily DIYer

Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Gift Haul


We all had such a wonderful Christmas and were overly spoiled by our family.  Hubby really spoiled me this year too.  

Besides all the gifts we had such fun visiting with family and friends for 3 straight days.  The holiday's always bring people together and for that I am so very grateful.  It really is more about the ones you love and not about the gifts you receive.

With all that said, I also enjoyed giving all the gifts we carefully selected for everyone.  I just sat back and watched as everyone opened their gifts, forgetting I even had any gifts in front of me.  I took in the moments and tried to cherish the smiles and joy.

I decided to make a Christmas Gift Haul video to share with everyone what I did get for Christmas as I always enjoy watching everyone else's haul videos.
For anyone reading this that was apart of our holiday's, thank you for the gifts but most importantly thank you for being a part of our lives.
Hope you enjoy this little video!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/TFQkW0OidbY

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment