The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The BIG Christmas Purge


Year after year I pull out all these plastic tote boxes full of Christmas stuff.  Then I start digging through each box trying to figure out what I want to use and most of the time, half of it goes back into those boxes and stored for another year.

This year, I couldn't take it anymore.  I finally caved and took the time to go through each and every single Christmas tote box and purged as much as I possibly could.  I ended up with 7 empty tote boxes!  Can you imagine storing that much unused stuff for so long?

So it may have taken quite a bit of time, but I am so glad to have gotten through it.  Next year should be much nicer when it comes time to decorate again.

I did a fun little video of the purging process.
I hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/oUuOxXfEmmc

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment