The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

FREE Christmas Decor from Nature


This was a snowballing kind of project.

It started with me wanting some white branches for the top of my Christmas tree.  After I did that batch of branches, I realized how much I loved them and how easy and inexpensive it was, then next thing you know I'm throwing branches in decor all over my house.

You've been warned.

So in addition to the Christmas tree topper, I also have a couple of vases filled with them, and even created a beautiful dining room table centerpiece.  You can see all that in the video below.

I created a super fun video to show you how to create these gorgeous, easy, and free holiday decor pieces.

Hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/aPnaoo4pm8w

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment