The Daily DIYer

Friday, December 30, 2016

DIY Farmhouse Window - Painting on Glass


Sometimes, well a lot of times, clients come to me with requests of things I'm not quite sure if I can pull off or not.  I always at least give it a good try before I say no.  This specific client had a farmhouse window and wanted certain colors to match her home.  Unfortunately vinyl doesn't come in endless colors.  I sure do wish it did though!  I was needing a rustic blue/gray so I decided to try and stencil the glass with paint instead of going my normal route of doing a vinyl decal for the window.

I created a DIY video of this process linked below.  You can see there how it went!
Hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/YQVsXLND6_o

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment