The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

EASY Gingerbread Treat


Yes, sometimes even this momma waits till the last minute for some things.  The treat for my daughter's class party happen to be one of them.  I couldn't find anything that was age and gender appropriate that would work for older age kids (5th graders).  It's a tough age!

I finally hit Pinterest and said to myself, find something cute, easy, and FAST.  These fit the bill.  It really was a super fast project.  I made 2 dozen of them in just about 15 minutes.  I let them dry another 15 minutes and they were ready for the party!

I think these would also be great in a stocking, for a holiday party, Christmas eve/day snacks for the kids, gifts to give, even leave one for Santa!

I created an easy to follow video tutorial linked below.  You'll find the supplies and step by step instructions there.
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/OeVW0w9wkQo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment