The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Whitewashed Barn Pallet Wood Sign

When custom orders come in, it is like trying to read into my client's heads to make their vision come to life.  This was one of those big projects that started with a "can you..." conversation.  When clients give me some creative room to move, I feel like these projects turn out much better in the end.  Luckily this client did just that.  I was told the saying and the style, the rest I was free to create around those specifications.  When the finished product was done, my client was thrilled, and there is no better feeling than that!
I video taped the start to end process of how this wood sign was made in the video linked below.
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/D8dOkQPY-Fw
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment