The Daily DIYer

Friday, February 17, 2017

DIY Aged Metal with Vinegar



There are a couple of reasons I do these crazy things, like experiment with vinegar.  First, I can never find exactly what I am looking for so I end up having to make it myself anyway.  Second, I also always always always try to use what I have on hand before I go out buying new things.

In the case of this DIY, I had this bucket on hand, it was the perfect size, just not the right look.  So I started researching how to age it myself.  I found lots of options, some where a little crazy (toilet bowl cleaner??), this one was the most simple.  One ingredient and BOOM - amazing results.

I'm sure different metals create different results (maybe no results at all); however, for me personally this worked great!

I share with you in my DIY video below the step by step of how easy this really is.
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/EDDgoCXfcwg

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment