The Daily DIYer

Friday, February 24, 2017

Farmhouse Window and Matching Pallet Shutters

 
 
I am super super lucky when it comes to old farmhouse windows.  My hubby has a family member who is a window installer and brings me old windows when he finds cool ones or he calls and asks if I need more.  They literally throw them into the dumpster if no one takes them.  
 How sad is that?

My good friend wanted a set of a farmhouse window and matching shutters for a wall in her home.  I have plenty of windows right now and let her choose which one.  The shutters were made from reclaimed pallet wood.  I love the way they turned out.  It's such a custom look since I was able to stain them all the same color.

You get a two-for deal on this tutorial.  I share with you how I worked on both of these projects in the video linked below.  I hope you enjoy!
 

 
Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/sElzdYlMdZs 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment