The Daily DIYer

Friday, February 3, 2017

DIY Nursery Name Blocks



These wooden name blocks are so adorable hanging in a nursery!  I've even had clients use them for baby shower decor.  I've made them so they are easily hang on a wall displayed or they can sit on a shelf or dresser to add that extra touch to personalize a space.

These are the very first set of girl names blocks I've made.  I have made several for boys, so it was fun to make something for a girly girl room.

I used 1x4's for this project and cut them 5,5" tall.  I share with you in the video linked below how these cute little blocks were made start to finish.
I hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/UNA5Y0h_pd


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome job! I am not having any luck finding the stencil material like you use in this video, would you consider posting a picture of the packinging? I love your instructional videos, looking forward to the next one...Thx

    ReplyDelete