The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

IKEA FINTORP - Farmhouse Style


When decor can also double as storage, you've got yourself a winning combo!  The end of my kitchen island cabinet was looking quite "blah."  I always thought it would be the perfect place to hang some hooks or something.  Pinterest inspired me to grab one of these FINTORP rails the last shopping trip through there.  (Can I just say how much I LOVE IKEA too!)

After installing this simple little solution about a week ago now, I must say I just love it!  It's handy, it's storage, and it's cute.  It fits right in with my decor and gives the space some life.

If you don't have an IKEA or just hate the thought of shopping there (because you need a couple hours to spend there at least, every time you go), then I share with you in my newest DIY video a great inexpensive alternative to the IKEA Fintorp.
Hope you enjoy!



Direct link to the video here: https://youtu.be/8UhrapC3jQI

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment