The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

DIY Easy Moss Orbs

 
This DIY came about when I wanted something different for the tops of my candle sticks.  Candles never would stay sitting flat on the tapered glass tops and I didn't want to keep having to fix them, so the idea of something round came to mind.  I was on a Rae Dunn hunt at Marshall's when I came across a bag of live moss.  It was a beautiful bright green.  It just screamed spring at me.  One bag for $2.99, yep, can't pass that up.

I was lucky and found some old styrofoam balls in my craft supply stash and grabbed my glue gun.  

This DIY is definitely super easy and super simple.  My favorite kind of do it yourself project.  I did create a video to share with you how these beautiful orbs came together and to share just how quick you can make your own home decor quickly.
I hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/3NWRaDOIWPM

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment