The Daily DIYer

Friday, February 10, 2017

DIY Framed Valentine's Day Wood Sign


The Target Dollar Spot can be a very dangerous place... do you get sucked into it too?  I have a hard time staying away.  Sometimes I even go into Target just to check out the dollar spot.  This particular shopping trip I picked up a cute wood "Happy Valentine's Day" cutout.  I knew I wanted to try making a wood sign with it.  This is my version.

I have the beloved farmhouse style going on in my house and so wanted to keep it simple.  I've also been adding that galvanized metal texture here and there to pull in that wood and metal look.  So I did a faux metal paint technique to the wood cut out and added it to a framed wood sign giving it that wood and metal combo look.

I share with you in my video linked below how this whole piece came together.
I hope you enjoy!


Direct link to the video here:  https://youtu.be/9-64C855_bQ

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment