The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Chic DIY Chore Chart


In our home, we have a 9 near old and a 2 year old.  Our 2 year old of course, knows all too well how to make the messes, but is not yet a big help.  Our 9 year old, mainly gets chores during the summer.  We let her focus on her homework, studying, sports, and extracurricular both in and out of school.  We do have her do things here and there such as cleaning her room, putting laundry away, setting the table, and help with the dishes through out the year.  However, during the summer, we set up a more scheduled set of chores.  We do have rewards once they are completed too.

We've tried different methods.  My favorite and easiest was to clip clothes pin around a mason jar and when all were unclipped and inside the jar - she had earned her reward.  Easy and she had a goal to work towards.

This year, I thought maybe something that would add to our home's decor would be cute!

My favorite thing to do right now is to cut wood and stain it.  I don't know why!?  I figured up this easy and simple chore chart design shown above.  

Check out the video below and I'll share with you all the products I used as well as all the directions of how to create a chore chart for your little ones!

Enjoy!

Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/KSA8dR-GUU0


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment