The Daily DIYer

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Days Until Frame


These little frames can really be used for any big event that you are counting down to.  Weddings, birthday's, baby's, vacation... sky is the limit on what you can design.

It seems like my family is always counting down to something.  Every holiday, birthday's for sure, and vacation me and the hubby can't wait for those more then the kiddos.

The great thing about these frames is that they make great decor!  You have plenty of frames with photos, why not a frame that serves a purpose and adds to your home's decor!

I give you the basics of how to recreate a frame for yourself including the materials that you'll need in the video tutorial below.  I hope it inspires you!

Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/XSSMw988FwM



Check out my ETSY SHOP HERE



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment