The Daily DIYer

Monday, May 4, 2015

DIY Mother's Day Picture Holder


What a great Mother's Day gift idea!

I originally saw this on Shanty2Chic's website but altered it a bit to make it more personalized.

I always find it very interesting how you can take a piece of wood and really create it into amazing things.  For this DIY you start with a piece of common board that is 11"x13" and transform it into a chalkboard style interchangeable picture holder!

Here are the materials I used for this project:


Of course I used vinyl for the wording on this frame, but you could use a paint pen - or go to Shanty2Chic's website HERE and print off their free printable too!

To see how to put this project together here is my short DIY video tutorial...
Enjoy!


Can't see the video?  Click here: https://youtu.be/fQ0tcUjIZqw


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment