The Daily DIYer

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

First Wordless Wednesday Feature!

I'm so very honored to be co-hosting May's Oh My Heartsie Girl's Wordless Wednesday alongside 13 other great bloggers!

You can see all the great blogs featured here:
http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday-13/

Thank you Karren (owner of Oh My Heartsie Girl blog) for a great feature on your website!

The Daily D.I.Y. er 
♥Co-Host Shannon Crossin // The Daily DIYer // Chalkboard Gift Tin //Transform a cookie tin into a great Mother's Day gift! The wonderful thing about this DIY is it does double duty acting as a gift box and message board all in one!

If you are a blogger yourself you can join in on the Wordless Wednesday fun and link up your favorite post too!
Just click the link below:
http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/heartsie-girls-wordless-wednesday-13/

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That tin is super cute! I recently did a chalkboard project myself and found out that chalk pens/markers work way better than regular chalk for writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love chalk markers and pens! I have a hard time getting them off though, do you have any tips? Or maybe mine are made to be more permanent and I need to find the right kind of marker.
      And thanks for the sweet comment :)

      Delete